2.5.14

02.05.2014

I’ve been back for a week now. I don’t stall when asked what the time is anymore and I’ve started to cope again with the prospect that I will have to go to and get out of bed at normal times. Normalcy has indeed returned, everything’s unpacked and there’ll be no more weekends spent in other countries for the time being.

I’ve been asked a few times whether this blog would be retired after the Germany stuff. Don’t they realise it wasn’t started for the Germany stuff? It was around long before that and it won’t be going anywhere soon. It will remain as a reminder of my awful writing.

Now, of course, there’s an even greater risk I’ll be writing measly crap about nothing in particular. I’ve already noticed the page view count drop off dramatically – this is comforting.

There are remedies for your withdrawal symptoms from my blogging (not that you’ll have any): Two blogs will continue for a little bit longer while the writers – people I go to school with – are still over there.

Firstly, Lotta Raap’s simply titled but expertly crafted, Germany (http://germanydiaries.blogspot.de/).

Secondly, the most recent addition to the stable of collections of teenage ponderings on time spent in Germany, is Oliver Armstrong’s An Insight To My Trip to Germany (http://aninsighttogermany2014.blogspot.de/).

And what will you find if you care to come back here? This is the great unknown. The unfound cursive x, remaining unaccounted for as the test draws to its conclusion.

But I’ll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment